Oryoki is the traditional Zen monastic way of eating.
During Sesshin, Practice Period, and the Study Month, practitioners would take their own oryoki sets and use.
- Zuhatsu: Large Buddha bowl
- Four successively smaller bowls(Size: they can nest into each other and into the Buddha bowl )
- A wooden spoon and a pair of chopsticks.
- Setsu: the bowl cleaning stick
O, the receiver's response to the offering of food
RYO, a measure, or an amount, to be received
KI, the bowl
Oryoki, traditional antique brown lacquer wooden bowls,complete combo set,eating bowls & utensils,free world shipping
- Product Code: Oryoki
- Availability: Out Of Stock